Lola means moving to and fro or dangling like an ear ring or a pendant.
- Start with vajrasana and cross the legs so that the right shin is above the left calves muscle.
- Place your palms on the floor about shoulder width apart near the mid section of the thighs.
- Inhale and raise the legs and the trunks off the floor balancing only on the hands, try to keep your arms stretched and straight.
- Gently rock the trunk and the legs backwards and forwards.
- Balance for as long as possible breathing normally.
- Lower down the body and repeat the same with the left shin above the right calves muscle.
- Strengthens wrists
- Tones arms
- Develops abdominal muscles
- Strengthens back muscles
- Wrist injuries, Shoulder pain, Neck problems