Chatur = four, Anga = Limbs/ Part of body, Danda = Staff. This posture is similar to push-ups. This posture is a part of the Surya Namaskar (Sun Salutation A & B).
- Start with Santolasana (the High Plank Posture).
- Exhale and slowly lower down your body keeping your body straight and elbow to the sides of the body.
- Stop at the point where the elbow is at 90 degrees, stay in this position for about 30 seconds.
- Do the same posture with your knees on the floor.
- Strengthens the arms and wrists
- Tones the abdomen
- Carpal tunnel syndrome